ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

tnt delivery

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
terry2972
Posts: 482
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
Gender: Male

tnt delivery

Post by terry2972 »

I was expecting a delivery of wine for xmas nothing arrived and then the company rang up for payment I said I hadn't received anything they checked and allegedly it had been left in a outhouse but I havnt got one lol so I wonder where the parcel had been left I bet on my front door step I would like to be a fly on the wall when the delivery person is spoken to great service
Bahia Feliz
Posts: 1169
Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 21:04
Gender: Male

Re: tnt delivery

Post by Bahia Feliz »

Will they send another one?
terry2972
Posts: 482
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
Gender: Male

Re: tnt delivery

Post by terry2972 »

Yes they will but how can they say it was left in a outhouse when I havnt got one no note left throug. The door
Jpro747
Posts: 1342
Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
Gender: Male

Re: tnt delivery

Post by Jpro747 »

And for some unknown reason all other couriers leave the card hanging halfway out the letterbox... until we come along and lift the flap then it gets blown away down the street :whistle