Hi all,
could anyone tell me the Sunday rate for an OPG doing collections and is it different from the normal Sunday rate.
I have 2 guys out who have text me to find out.
Is there anywhere to get the pay tables
Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sunday pay
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Sunday pay
From what I remember it's about £12 per hour now. We were completely shafted with every OT rate under the way forward agreement.beanmuncha wrote:Hi all,
could anyone tell me the Sunday rate for an OPG doing collections and is it different from the normal Sunday rate.
I have 2 guys out who have text me to find out.
Is there anywhere to get the pay tables
Thanks
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Sunday pay
have a look in mc,s thread although collections might be diff pay gradebeanmuncha wrote:Hi all,
could anyone tell me the Sunday rate for an OPG doing collections and is it different from the normal Sunday rate.
I have 2 guys out who have text me to find out.
Is there anywhere to get the pay tables
Thanks
-
britwrit
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 966
- Joined: 22 Apr 2007, 15:12
Re: Sunday pay
The SA Sunday rate I get in a MC is £12.82 an hour.
-
postslippete
- Posts: 4194
- Joined: 14 Jul 2014, 16:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Sunday pay
And i would work Sundays if the rate was double pay...
On the face of it, shareholder value is the dumbest idea in the world.