ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
100 pound Bonus
-
beckydave
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 23 Dec 2007, 20:58
100 pound Bonus
I`m not sure if I`ve missed it on here but we have been told to expect a £100 bonus in our pay today, something to do with the colleague shares. Just checked my payslip, and nothing ! Anybody else know anything about this ?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: £100 Bonus
beckydave wrote:I`m not sure if I`ve missed it on here but we have been told to expect a £100 bonus in our pay today, something to do with the colleague shares. Just checked my payslip, and nothing ! Anybody else know anything about this ?
No its coming with the Christmas Bonus on 19 Dec - £200 total (pro-rata)
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
beckydave
- Posts: 12
- Joined: 23 Dec 2007, 20:58
Re: £100 Bonus
Many thanks Trueblueterrier, the union rep thought it was today, I`ll have a word in the morning !
-
knoxycube
- Posts: 77
- Joined: 31 Aug 2009, 21:25
- Gender: Male
Re: £100 Bonus
It was today. I got just over 160 quid
Just checked and it was a business transitional LS ?
Just checked and it was a business transitional LS ?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: £100 Bonus
The £200 xmas bonus (£100 + £100 Colleague share fiasco) will be paid as TBT said.knoxycube wrote:It was today. I got just over 160 quid
Just checked and it was a business transitional LS ?
What you received was part of your office revision under the BT2010 deal.
I guess it was £200 and you are p/t?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Tank
- Posts: 206
- Joined: 27 Sep 2010, 12:15
- Gender: Male
Re: £100 Bonus
Is it going to be £200 every year now?
-
aposter
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 205
- Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 16:21
- Gender: Male
Re: £100 Bonus
Yea and when Whistl take over your contract that will be your annual salaryTank wrote:Is it going to be £200 every year now?
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: £100 Bonus
aposter wrote:Yea and when Whistl take over your contract that will be your annual salaryTank wrote:Is it going to be £200 every year now?
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: £100 Bonus
bustedflush wrote:aposter wrote:Yea and whenTank wrote:Is it going to be £200 every year now?Whistl
take over your contract that will be your annual salary
![]()
![]()
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
tansorboy
- Posts: 355
- Joined: 22 Jan 2012, 12:41
- Gender: Male
Re: 100 pound Bonus
I am going to hand mine back. We earn too much anyway..
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: 100 pound Bonus
tansorboy wrote:I am going to hand mine back. We earn too much anyway..

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
centenaryman
- Posts: 512
- Joined: 12 Jan 2010, 20:31
- Gender: Male
Re: 100 pound Bonus
its not all doom and gloom though,,,,if/when they take over us at least there on 0 hr contracts round here,,,i have to do 39 hrs LOL 
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: 100 pound Bonus
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:tansorboy wrote:I am going to hand mine back. We earn too much anyway..
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: £100 Bonus
aposter wrote:Yea and when Whistl take over your contract that will be your annual salaryTank wrote:Is it going to be £200 every year now?
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........