ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
nights
-
dave0876
- Posts: 154
- Joined: 19 Apr 2008, 12:09
Re: nights
Yes you qualify for night allowance to qualify you have to work three hours in between 23.00 and 05.00 I'm on nights over Xmas and getting this payment £70.00 a week I think don't let your DOM fob you off it is what you are entitled to.
-
rusty nails
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 02 Dec 2014, 16:30
- Gender: Male
Re: nights
Cheers for that mate
-
feduppostie
- Posts: 947
- Joined: 24 Jun 2007, 19:46
Re: nights
please bear in mind you only get night allowance of you are working it on duty - not overtime
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: nights
Rusty If your ok sleeping in the day I would take it. 
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
rusty nails
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 02 Dec 2014, 16:30
- Gender: Male
Re: nights
They asked if i'd like to swap my shift (25hour) to night shift for a while so not on OT at all. I'm guessing i'll get it then?
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: nights
Yep, thanks for that CWU, just another part of the 'deal of the century'feduppostie wrote:please bear in mind you only get night allowance of you are working it on duty - not overtime
-
dave0876
- Posts: 154
- Joined: 19 Apr 2008, 12:09
Re: nights
I'm doing it as a duty and as the rep I also negotiated locally that the guy who is also doing it but also doing his delivery hence he us doing the early bit on o/t but us also being paid the allowance.