ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

stage 1 warning

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
jeanie
Posts: 71
Joined: 28 Aug 2010, 19:13
Gender: Male

stage 1 warning

Post by jeanie »

I was on sick beginning of October for a wk but have never had a back to work interview!!! Im now on the sick again and will trigger a stage 1 when I return either next week or the week after. When I have my stage 1 interview are they allowed to issue the stage 1 considering I never had my back to work interview for the October sick???
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: stage 1 warning

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

jeanie wrote:I was on sick beginning of October for a wk but have never had a back to work interview!!! Im now on the sick again and will trigger a stage 1 when I return either next week or the week after. When I have my stage 1 interview are they allowed to issue the stage 1 considering I never had my back to work interview for the October sick???
yes - the return to work is meant to be informal and therefore outside the process. However, keep the details on file somewhere (dates etc) and if you do go to a stage 3 RTU, this will help.
welcome back meeting.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
jeanie
Posts: 71
Joined: 28 Aug 2010, 19:13
Gender: Male

Re: stage 1 warning

Post by jeanie »

Thanks for the info, even though its only stage 1 I still dont want it.
Barbel
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
Gender: Male

Re: stage 1 warning

Post by Barbel »

If you triggered a stage 1 in June and have had no time off since, how long does it last?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: stage 1 warning

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Barbel wrote:If you triggered a stage 1 in June and have had no time off since, how long does it last?
6 months
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Barbel
Posts: 593
Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
Gender: Male

Re: stage 1 warning

Post by Barbel »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
Barbel wrote:If you triggered a stage 1 in June and have had no time off since, how long does it last?
6 months

:thumbup