ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Well it least it wasnt us.....

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
jamwell
Posts: 53
Joined: 23 May 2007, 14:05

Well it least it wasnt us.....

Post by jamwell »

Looks like Hermes have found a new safe place for their customers deliveries...
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Well it least it wasnt us.....

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=65013" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: Well it least it wasnt us.....

Post by wabbithunta »

Apart from it being "an old item" your link doesn't work, the video will not play. An error message comes up.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: Well it least it wasnt us.....

Post by bustedflush »

TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Well it least it wasnt us.....

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

wabbithunta wrote:Apart from it being "an old item" your link doesn't work, the video will not play. An error message comes up.

Plays okay for me . Youtube wasn't one of those hacked websites last night was it. ??
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: Well it least it wasnt us.....

Post by wabbithunta »

No idea about that, I didn't know they'd been hacked either. When I went to play it, the YouTube screen was there and the bar was moving along but all I got was a black screen and no sound at all, everytime I tried it. So I gave up.

It works now, on the first click of it too...!
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"