do you have to work the full 2-3 weeks christmas period (including days off), or if you just choose to work your existing 39 hours with a rest day, will you still get the money?
holly123 wrote:yes just work as normal and take your days rest, I think only if you go sick that effects your bonus .
and then only if your pay is reduced.
However official and unofficial strikes also affect the christmas bonus IIRC 10% wildcat per day and 3% official.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Im on the sick this week, not sure if I will be fit enough for next week either, will I lose my £200 christmas bonus? Which date does the christmas pressure start for the £200 bonus??
based on the four December weeks (commencing 24 November
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Ok, thanks for the info. just been put on antibiotics and steriods so dont think wise for me to go back till im right, I will trigger a stage 1 now anyway, this is the third time ive triggered a stage 1 in 16yrs of service so ive not done too bad...i think!