ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Christmas stamps

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Hodsyharry
Posts: 28
Joined: 03 Jun 2014, 17:12
Gender: Female

Christmas stamps

Post by Hodsyharry »

Anyone now if I am entitled to the free Christmas stamps? I have only been working about 1 1/2 months now on a three monthly part time contract.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Christmas stamps

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Hodsyharry wrote:Anyone now if I am entitled to the free Christmas stamps? I have only been working about 1 1/2 months now on a three monthly part time contract.
yes https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/2014/1 ... colleagues" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The distribution of the cards and stamps started earlier this month, and will continue until November 30. All full- and part-time colleagues at Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Quadrant and Romec are included.

If you still haven’t received your allocation by December 1, please tell your line manager who should email christmas_helpline@royalmail.com.

All requests must be received before the 16th January 2015, anything received after this date will not be processed.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Hodsyharry
Posts: 28
Joined: 03 Jun 2014, 17:12
Gender: Female

Re: Christmas stamps

Post by Hodsyharry »

Yey.. :nana thank you
Dalelad
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 62
Joined: 09 May 2013, 21:10
Gender: Male

Re: Christmas stamps

Post by Dalelad »

I got mine and I finished 2 months ago! :whistle I'm calling it a Thankyou for my 15 months of hard graft seeing as the DIM didn't thank me.
Kobi72
Posts: 43
Joined: 16 Sep 2012, 11:01
Gender: Male

Re: Christmas stamps

Post by Kobi72 »

Think half the work force have got there freebie stamps on eBay ;)
Nondescript
Posts: 232
Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 16:25
Gender: Male

Re: Christmas stamps

Post by Nondescript »

I haven't had my freebie stamps this year, but I moved house a few months back and informed payroll. My wageslip comes to my new address, but no sign of the stamps. Any ideas, anyone?
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Christmas stamps

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Nondescript wrote:I haven't had my freebie stamps this year, but I moved house a few months back and informed payroll. My wageslip comes to my new address, but no sign of the stamps. Any ideas, anyone?
Try your old address.
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Christmas stamps

Post by Lounge Lizard »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
Nondescript wrote:I haven't had my freebie stamps this year, but I moved house a few months back and informed payroll. My wageslip comes to my new address, but no sign of the stamps. Any ideas, anyone?
Try your old address.
And didn't you have a free redirection from it ? :shock:
terry2972
Posts: 482
Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
Gender: Male

Re: Christmas stamps

Post by terry2972 »

I am amazed that as a part timer I get full allocation whereas the Xmas bonus ,the main thing ,lI only get part payment funny old world
aposter
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 205
Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 16:21
Gender: Male

Re: Christmas stamps

Post by aposter »

terry2972 wrote:I am amazed that as a part timer I get full allocation whereas the Xmas bonus ,the main thing ,lI only get part payment funny old world
Don't give them ideas :cuppa
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Christmas stamps

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

terry2972 wrote:I am amazed that as a part timer I get full allocation whereas the Xmas bonus ,the main thing ,lI only get part payment funny old world
probably because it would be too much of a PITA to send out various amounts ranging from 8 right up to 50.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.