ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Christmas stamps
-
Hodsyharry
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 03 Jun 2014, 17:12
- Gender: Female
Christmas stamps
Anyone now if I am entitled to the free Christmas stamps? I have only been working about 1 1/2 months now on a three monthly part time contract.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Christmas stamps
yes https://www.myroyalmail.com/news/2014/1 ... colleagues" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Hodsyharry wrote:Anyone now if I am entitled to the free Christmas stamps? I have only been working about 1 1/2 months now on a three monthly part time contract.
The distribution of the cards and stamps started earlier this month, and will continue until November 30. All full- and part-time colleagues at Royal Mail, Parcelforce, Quadrant and Romec are included.
If you still haven’t received your allocation by December 1, please tell your line manager who should email christmas_helpline@royalmail.com.
All requests must be received before the 16th January 2015, anything received after this date will not be processed.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Hodsyharry
- Posts: 28
- Joined: 03 Jun 2014, 17:12
- Gender: Female
Re: Christmas stamps
Yey..
thank you
-
Dalelad
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 09 May 2013, 21:10
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas stamps
I got mine and I finished 2 months ago!
I'm calling it a Thankyou for my 15 months of hard graft seeing as the DIM didn't thank me.
-
Kobi72
- Posts: 43
- Joined: 16 Sep 2012, 11:01
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas stamps
Think half the work force have got there freebie stamps on eBay ;)
-
Nondescript
- Posts: 232
- Joined: 29 Nov 2013, 16:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas stamps
I haven't had my freebie stamps this year, but I moved house a few months back and informed payroll. My wageslip comes to my new address, but no sign of the stamps. Any ideas, anyone?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Christmas stamps
Try your old address.Nondescript wrote:I haven't had my freebie stamps this year, but I moved house a few months back and informed payroll. My wageslip comes to my new address, but no sign of the stamps. Any ideas, anyone?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Christmas stamps
And didn't you have a free redirection from it ?Lounge Lizard wrote:Try your old address.Nondescript wrote:I haven't had my freebie stamps this year, but I moved house a few months back and informed payroll. My wageslip comes to my new address, but no sign of the stamps. Any ideas, anyone?
-
terry2972
- Posts: 482
- Joined: 17 Jan 2014, 15:26
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas stamps
I am amazed that as a part timer I get full allocation whereas the Xmas bonus ,the main thing ,lI only get part payment funny old world
-
aposter
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 205
- Joined: 23 Feb 2013, 16:21
- Gender: Male
Re: Christmas stamps
Don't give them ideasterry2972 wrote:I am amazed that as a part timer I get full allocation whereas the Xmas bonus ,the main thing ,lI only get part payment funny old world
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Christmas stamps
probably because it would be too much of a PITA to send out various amounts ranging from 8 right up to 50.terry2972 wrote:I am amazed that as a part timer I get full allocation whereas the Xmas bonus ,the main thing ,lI only get part payment funny old world
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.