ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Payslip question
-
dados
- Posts: 399
- Joined: 04 Sep 2009, 16:33
- Gender: Male
- Location: leading the 5th column
Payslip question
Got brought into Doms office today was asked about MIXED SHIFTS(PENS) £9.76 p/w apparently I'm the only one that gets it,I started to get it when I started in the callers,does anyone know what it is & if I will be told to pay it back,cheers
Art as expression
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
-
Rumple
- Posts: 429
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslip question
I read RM are looking at all allowances currently being paid to staff (checking that anyone in receipt of allowances are still entitled to them) and will be clawing back any payments recieved incorrectly in January.
-
dados
- Posts: 399
- Joined: 04 Sep 2009, 16:33
- Gender: Male
- Location: leading the 5th column
Re: Payslip question
Cheers for thatRumple wrote:I read RM are looking at all allowances currently being paid to staff (checking that anyone in receipt of allowances are still entitled to them) and will be clawing back any payments recieved incorrectly in January.
Art as expression
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
Not as market campaigns
Will still capture our imaginations
-
Dorset Plodder
- Posts: 4351
- Joined: 29 Apr 2009, 20:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslip question
They want to look at the Workplace Coach payments...Ours does F all....hasn't for years and I believe it's a nice little earner.
Everytime some new starter turns up they just get one of the Reserves to train them up. I thought that was the Workplace Coach's job?
Everytime some new starter turns up they just get one of the Reserves to train them up. I thought that was the Workplace Coach's job?
Last edited by Dorset Plodder on 23 Nov 2014, 19:22, edited 1 time in total.
Like all Wage Slaves, he had two crosses to bear: The people he worked for and the people he worked with! (Stephen Vizinczey.)
-
Gold Fox
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 06 Jun 2014, 20:50
- Gender: Female
Re: Payslip question
In our DO, callers and locker staff get NO extra what so ever 
-
Rumple
- Posts: 429
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslip question
Not even delivery supplement?Gold Fox wrote:In our DO, callers and locker staff get NO extra what so ever
-
capricorn1959
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 19 Jun 2014, 22:27
- Gender: Female
Re: Payslip question
Our workplace coaches get paid 30 quid a week,
and we've had no one new to train for the last 6 months,
bet they're laughing all the way to the bank
I know I would be
and we've had no one new to train for the last 6 months,
bet they're laughing all the way to the bank
I know I would be
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Payslip question
I think it's £37 a week now - our WPCs are given tasks to do, not that I think its worth the money but it is what it is.capricorn1959 wrote:Our workplace coaches get paid 30 quid a week,
and we've had no one new to train for the last 6 months,
bet they're laughing all the way to the bank
I know I would be
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Payslip question
dvbuk55 wrote:I think it's £37 a week now - our WPCs are given tasks to do, not that I think its worth the money but it is what it is.capricorn1959 wrote:Our workplace coaches get paid 30 quid a week,
and we've had no one new to train for the last 6 months,
bet they're laughing all the way to the bank
I know I would be
Ours now do low level competency checks. Who said it wasn't a nascent-managers role.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
capricorn1959
- Posts: 15
- Joined: 19 Jun 2014, 22:27
- Gender: Female
Re: Payslip question
£37??? Even better for them then.
Our two still do nothing at the moment,
but fair play to em,
they opted for it when they did actually have to do something,
Our two still do nothing at the moment,
but fair play to em,
they opted for it when they did actually have to do something,