10418504_1497659863833583_4737915587791730995_n.jpg
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Ever Wondered where the design of the storm jacket came from
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Ever Wondered where the design of the storm jacket came from
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Rory
- Posts: 90
- Joined: 09 Aug 2012, 12:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Ever Wondered where the design of the storm jacket came
I wish the hood was that thick.
-
Nigel1505
- Posts: 409
- Joined: 10 Jun 2010, 08:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Ever Wondered where the design of the storm jacket came
Its better than the kagool, which we call a tea bag as it is neither use or ornament in the rain. 
-
loverman shabba
- Posts: 238
- Joined: 11 Jul 2013, 15:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Ever Wondered where the design of the storm jacket came
i wish the hood fit over anything larger than a peanut headRory wrote:I wish the hood was that thick.
-
Brain Fury
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 664
- Joined: 07 Apr 2011, 18:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Ever Wondered where the design of the storm jacket came
People complained that the original design hood was too big so it was made smaller.
-
Sir Henry
- Posts: 1316
- Joined: 24 Oct 2014, 00:33
- Gender: Male
Re: Ever Wondered where the design of the storm jacket came
I thought it was designed by some latex fetishist with a thing for sauna suits.
"A third of the world's farmland is now useless due to soil degradation, yet we still keep producing mouths to feed. And what's you answer to that? Energy saving lightbulbs?"
-
da'bunny
- Posts: 239
- Joined: 08 May 2007, 20:47
Re: Ever Wondered where the design of the storm jacket came
The hat barely covers my head, the jacket is barely waterproof too in heavy rain.
I abandoned the kagoul in the drying out room as it was not waterproof at all, so I deemed it useless lol!
I abandoned the kagoul in the drying out room as it was not waterproof at all, so I deemed it useless lol!
Just say NO ....to the new agreement.
-
Rockerboots
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 15 Dec 2013, 14:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Ever Wondered where the design of the storm jacket came
The designe doesn`t really matter too much, it`s where they tested it that`s more to the point. Judging by its waterproof capeabilities the tests were done in the driest place they could find and never saw water until we all used it on a typical british rainny day. 
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Ever Wondered where the design of the storm jacket came
- but at least you can get a hot drink out of a tea bag.Nigel1505 wrote:Its better than the kagool, which we call a tea bag as it is neither use or ornament in the rain.