A rumour going around about Union meetings concerning the franchising of walks and deals which may be made?
Cant see how this would work myself but its getting people worked up in my office.
Anyone heard the same ?
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Nothing official but I think will happen in some shape or form in the long term, rather than short term. 10 years plus I reckon.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Parcel Force have had owner drivers for years, my Parcel Force driver used to be employed by RM before he went owner driver but he says what he gets given varies and thus so does what he earns.
So we all will be liable to royalmails whims f**k that they off loaded enough on me already so no sick pay no holidays no pensions! If you can shove your own head up your own arse you should consider it only management need apply!
krussel wrote:A rumour going around about Union meetings concerning the franchising of walks and deals which may be made?
Cant see how this would work myself but its getting people worked up in my office.
Anyone heard the same ?
Not a whisper! I cannot imagine the union going for franchising TBH, it would be a question of ask not for whom the bell tolls, it would be the end of the road for the CWU. How would they manage to persuade franchisees to remain in the union when membership is steadily falling as it is? Having said that in areas where performance is lacking that could be used as a weapon to bring pressure to bear on those reluctant to embrace modernisation. Perhaps the oracle can bring some light to bear.