ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
anyone else got theirs?
-
kirstyx
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 24 Jul 2012, 16:45
- Gender: Female
anyone else got theirs?
Got my Christmas card and stamps today, can't help but think it's getting earlier every year anyone else got theirs yet?
-
GT85
- Posts: 365
- Joined: 26 Nov 2013, 20:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: ASDO
-
BeamishStout
- Posts: 387
- Joined: 19 Sep 2012, 14:42
- Gender: Male
Re: anyone else got theirs?
Yes - still got most of mine from last year.
Q) I presume I can use these for posting a parcel just making sure I have the required number of stamps to take it up to or past the appropriate postage fee.
Q) I presume I can use these for posting a parcel just making sure I have the required number of stamps to take it up to or past the appropriate postage fee.
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: anyone else got theirs?
Of course you can, they're stamps.BeamishStout wrote:Yes - still got most of mine from last year.
Q) I presume I can use these for posting a parcel just making sure I have the required number of stamps to take it up to or past the appropriate postage fee.
I use mine every year for posting parcels - have a clearout of stuff you don't need, sell it plus postage and you get to pocket that too.
-
dd_87
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 12 Jun 2013, 17:40
- Gender: Male
Re: anyone else got theirs?
Haven't had mine yet, does everyone get them?
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: anyone else got theirs?
Quite a few on ebay with the card as well !! takes 3 weeks to send them to everyone so be patient.
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: anyone else got theirs?
Not had mine yet.
-
Patti-Ann
- Posts: 68
- Joined: 17 May 2014, 09:57
- Gender: Female
Re: anyone else got theirs?
Received mine this morning 
-
dave72
- Posts: 415
- Joined: 30 Nov 2010, 14:54
- Gender: Male
Re: anyone else got theirs?
Mine came today
I still have some from last year, the year before, the year before and so on. Even have a sheet of 2nd class left
I still have some from last year, the year before, the year before and so on. Even have a sheet of 2nd class left
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Re: anyone else got theirs?
Got mine today. 
-
richystran
- Posts: 72
- Joined: 20 May 2010, 02:01
- Gender: Male
Re: anyone else got theirs?
Got mine, still have all mine from 2004.
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: anyone else got theirs?
Got mine today. 
-
dunlop
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 21 Jun 2014, 20:44
- Gender: Male
Re: anyone else got theirs?
How many stamps did you all get?