
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How polite......
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2055
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: How polite......
Do You want to tell us what it said??
-
ganda
- Posts: 131
- Joined: 16 Dec 2011, 22:24
- Gender: Male
Re: How polite......
Not sure what you mean......
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: How polite......
Well he's obviously receiving this every year and every year he returns it under the delusion that anyone at FIRST is actually dealing with returned correspondence when really it goes straight to the incinerator
Well good luck next year maybe it will be mis-delivered and never reach the incinerator.
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: How polite......
I don't know why people get so uptight about this sort of thing. is it too much trouble to chuck it straight in the bin. ive lived in my house for 20 yrs and every now and then I get a letter for the previous owner. its not hard work to sling it in the bin.
-
blakeyboy
- Posts: 104
- Joined: 04 Aug 2013, 22:05
- Gender: Male
Re: How polite......
Exactly what I say to them chuck it in the bin.People get so het up about a letter,they need to get a life and worry about something that is worth worrying about!
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: How polite......
Bet it one of those foot painting envelopes/packets again.
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2055
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: How polite......
Ahh right I get it now
-
PHARRY
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 327
- Joined: 04 Nov 2013, 17:56
- Gender: Male
Re: How polite......
ganda wrote:Not sure what you mean......
What does the note say your pictures awful
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2055
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: How polite......
Yeah as said above
-
joeyuk
- Posts: 93
- Joined: 10 Jul 2013, 13:24
- Gender: Male
Re: How polite......
Funny enough i got called back by a customer the other day saying she keeps getting mail that's not her's, right address but different name. She started to have a go at me but i cut her off saying its not my issue as i only deliver to the address, the person named it of little interest to me. She tried to say i should only deliver mail addressed to her or her husband!. I told her i deliver to the address and deliver stupid letters addressed to valued customer, whom it may concern, the pizza lover and everything in between!
I did explain to the the process of killing a letter off but pointed out its down to the sender to stop sending them not RM. Said either write not at this address, pop it in the post box and hope that the sender will bother to sort it out or save some time and just chuck it away. She walked of muttering "no wonder the country's in trouble"
I did explain to the the process of killing a letter off but pointed out its down to the sender to stop sending them not RM. Said either write not at this address, pop it in the post box and hope that the sender will bother to sort it out or save some time and just chuck it away. She walked of muttering "no wonder the country's in trouble"
-
ganda
- Posts: 131
- Joined: 16 Dec 2011, 22:24
- Gender: Male
Re: How polite......
Bit out of focus I agree, but legible, others can read it, still here goes:
Dear inept people at first this is the umpteenth time I have received this type of letter, it comes once a year. I have lived at this address for ten years and returned it every year, I despair!!!!
Dear inept people at first this is the umpteenth time I have received this type of letter, it comes once a year. I have lived at this address for ten years and returned it every year, I despair!!!!