ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Rehab Works
-
sickofthejob
- Posts: 52
- Joined: 18 May 2012, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Rehab Works
Has anybody had any dealings with these characters?
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Re: Rehab Works
I have.
I am suffering with a bad back, and I went there for a complete assesment which inclused testing everything etc.
I have been put on a 6 week rehab program which includes me going to their place once a week to check up on how I am doing and if they need to change anything etc.
I found them excellent in understanding how I got my injury and how to stop it happening again in the future.
also as it's a work day, you can claim your mileage back and claim for sustanance :)
do it if you are offered it.
I am suffering with a bad back, and I went there for a complete assesment which inclused testing everything etc.
I have been put on a 6 week rehab program which includes me going to their place once a week to check up on how I am doing and if they need to change anything etc.
I found them excellent in understanding how I got my injury and how to stop it happening again in the future.
also as it's a work day, you can claim your mileage back and claim for sustanance :)
do it if you are offered it.
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Rehab Works
Agree entirely with that Doorstep. They are obviously there to get you back to work asap,but the course is designed for the individual and explains how you can reduce the risk of future problems and how to deal with these if they crop up. Never felt better after I had finished my course. At times it was hard work but if you stick to it you get the results. Go into it with an open mind and you will gain a lot of benefit and a lot of knowledge not only to assist you in doing your job, but also away from work as well.
-
kirstyx
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 24 Jul 2012, 16:45
- Gender: Female
Re: Rehab Works
yep im with them now being made to travel to swindon im fighting going back as it makes my day about 10 hours long as i cant drive that far due to my knee issues. in all honesty because i am having physio and on a gp refferal to my local gym there is nothing new im doing there that is why i want to stop