ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Touchscreen gloves
-
iminavest
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 06 May 2013, 16:13
- Gender: Male
Touchscreen gloves
Has anyone ever tried touchscreen gloves as an alternative to the awful fingerless ones that are provided?
-
rhino49
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1644
- Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 21:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: At home with my feet up
Re: Touchscreen gloves
Yes - NorthFace do at least one type - I've used them in winter on an iPhone - they work okay but don't wear too well for the price (around £29 when I bought them)
We wish to serve - but we will not be servile
-
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Touchscreen gloves
How can a company have employees outdoors during the bitterest cold weather for 350+ years and yet allocate "chocolate teapot" fingerless gloves?
Breaking news: Extremities like fingertips feel the cold first.
Breaking news: Extremities like fingertips feel the cold first.
-
iminavest
- Posts: 39
- Joined: 06 May 2013, 16:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Touchscreen gloves
I meant for handling mail rather than using the phone :)rhino49 wrote:Yes - NorthFace do at least one type - I've used them in winter on an iPhone - they work okay but don't wear too well for the price (around £29 when I bought them)