Secondly, I had to put up with the wrath of an idiot who wasn't happy I opened his door and put the parcel in. He said it was illegal (is it?) and don't do it again. Well, I knocked and knocked and he didn't answer, so I tried the door and found it open and put his parcel in. Most people are fine with this. In fact, many people tell me to do it for them!! He takes forever to answer his door. If I have a parcel in future for him, he will probably answer the door after I've put a card through his letterbox and am half way down the street!!!!
I'm getting so fed up with the customers. They always have something to complain about
Then there is the bloody pdas. The battery is constantly bleeping and almost flat by the end of delivery. I can;t clear my items because there is not enough power in the pda and the guy in the office is a s**t bag who complains that i haven't cleared my items. I tell him the battery is flat, the items won't clear. His response ---- IT'S NOT MY PROBLEM!!
