I only work on a saturday, and basically this week I sprained my ankle from a night out - I hope I can walk at my usual pace on the day but if I cannot go into my DO, do I get paid still?
p.s. I forgot what it said about this on the T&C's agreement which I do not have on me at the moment.
Thanks!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Sick pay for part time postie?
-
kirstyx
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 147
- Joined: 24 Jul 2012, 16:45
- Gender: Female
Re: Sick pay for part time postie?
if you have been employed for more than 12 months you get sick pay from rm it would be a good idea to notify your dom asap as you may be allowed to do indoor work or a lighter delivery
-
karchun
- Posts: 131
- Joined: 14 Aug 2011, 02:13
- Gender: Male
Re: Sick pay for part time postie?
Oh okay thanks!kirstyx wrote:if you have been employed for more than 12 months you get sick pay from rm it would be a good idea to notify your dom asap as you may be allowed to do indoor work or a lighter delivery