ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Lino Reference
-
jfv999
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 12 Dec 2011, 14:04
- Gender: Male
Lino Reference
I'm looking to apply for a workplace coach vacancy going in my office, and the application asks for a reference from my line manager, unless I am a CWU grade employee. What exactly is a CWU grade employee?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Lino Reference
One thats represented, or can represented, by the CWU.jfv999 wrote:I'm looking to apply for a workplace coach vacancy going in my office, and the application asks for a reference from my line manager, unless I am a CWU grade employee. What exactly is a CWU grade employee?
If you are an OPG you are CWU grade.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.