ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Signing up for Xmas extras?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
deristrong
Posts: 195
Joined: 15 Nov 2013, 09:28
Gender: Male

Signing up for Xmas extras?

Post by deristrong »

As a Part timer I signed up for everything last year [early starts, working days off, afternoon packet runs etc] but this year, well, I don't know, it's knackering isn't it?
DB1100
Posts: 1976
Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30

Re: Signing up for Xmas extras?

Post by DB1100 »

deristrong wrote:As a Part timer I signed up for everything last year [early starts, working days off, afternoon packet runs etc] but this year, well, I don't know, it's knackering isn't it?
NO,working to my time,starting on time and using my trolley,proper helpful I am.
For we were soldiers once,and young
aiden01
MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
Posts: 7001
Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
Gender: Male

Re: Signing up for Xmas extras?

Post by aiden01 »

deristrong wrote:As a Part timer I signed up for everything last year [early starts, working days off, afternoon packet runs etc] but this year, well, I don't know, it's knackering isn't it?
only sign up to what you will be able to cope with :nana