ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What will happen?
-
RoyalSlave69
- Posts: 74
- Joined: 11 Feb 2013, 16:33
- Gender: Male
What will happen?
I might be getting my third and final of the dreaded three C's. What will actually happen? I heard I may have to be seen by the area manager.
-
on_the_way_OUT
- Posts: 56
- Joined: 16 May 2014, 15:52
- Gender: Male
Re: What will happen?
I guess it depends on what you've been up to.RoyalSlave69 wrote:I might be getting my third and final of the dreaded three C's. What will actually happen? I heard I may have to be seen by the area manager.
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: What will happen?
Most likely.RoyalSlave69 wrote:I might be getting my third and final of the dreaded three C's. What will actually happen? I heard I may have to be seen by the area manager.
They normally role out the big guns if they are going to try and sack you so I would not go in alone but take your rep.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Re: What will happen?
get your rep / area rep to check everything involved.
if a manager has failed to do one thing correctly the rep can and will fight for that bit to be excluded from the procedure and a level 3 will not be issued.
I was on a stage 3 a few years ago and because a manager had failed to do something properly it got revoked to a stage one.
good luck and I hope it goes your way
if a manager has failed to do one thing correctly the rep can and will fight for that bit to be excluded from the procedure and a level 3 will not be issued.
I was on a stage 3 a few years ago and because a manager had failed to do something properly it got revoked to a stage one.
good luck and I hope it goes your way
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: What will happen?
I think the three Cs are counselling coaching conduct.doorstepped wrote:get your rep / area rep to check everything involved.
if a manager has failed to do one thing correctly the rep can and will fight for that bit to be excluded from the procedure and a level 3 will not be issued.
Nothing to do with stage 3 attendance procedure.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London