How much extra does the Phg's get paid?
Also should the Phg's day off cover get paid extra for that day.
Cheers
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Phg's pay
-
deltaforce
- Posts: 778
- Joined: 01 Jan 2009, 15:29
- Gender: Male
Re: Phg's pay
Been no phg grade for ten years or more.
-
gb93
- Posts: 1462
- Joined: 29 Oct 2009, 16:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Phg's pay
Yeah no such grade anymore
phg in place at time of doing away with grade get £20 a week reserved rights
No extra pay for anyone covering old phg duties now.
phg in place at time of doing away with grade get £20 a week reserved rights
No extra pay for anyone covering old phg duties now.
This ain't no baseball game, you get only one chance and you blew it.
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Phg's pay
ROSSCO wrote:How much extra does the Phg's get paid?
Also should the Phg's day off cover get paid extra for that day.
Cheers
As mentioned no extra for Phg duties, however if said person is taking on some of management duties on the office they may be entitled to a leadership allowance which his day off cover would also be entitled to as well if covering same duties, basically if Phg responsible for staff after dom goes home then will be entitled to it
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Phg's pay
what is a phg duty if the grade no longer existszx135 wrote:ROSSCO wrote:How much extra does the Phg's get paid?
Also should the Phg's day off cover get paid extra for that day.
Cheers
As mentioned no extra for Phg duties, however if said person is taking on some of management duties on the office they may be entitled to a leadership allowance which his day off cover would also be entitled to as well if covering same duties, basically if Phg responsible for staff after dom goes home then will be entitled to it
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Phg's pay
As the PHG was usually the senior guy a lot of them got leadership allowance if a manager wasn't around but this was never actually part of the PHG role. Callers office and secure locker are the main roles of a PHG which are now done by an OPG.aiden01 wrote:what is a phg duty if the grade no longer exists
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Phg's pay
I knew that ft but why do some people insist on calling them phg,s when the grade no longer exists.fishtank wrote:As the PHG was usually the senior guy a lot of them got leadership allowance if a manager wasn't around but this was never actually part of the PHG role. Callers office and secure locker are the main roles of a PHG which are now done by an OPG.aiden01 wrote:what is a phg duty if the grade no longer exists
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Phg's pay
Why do I still call them registered letters instead of special delivery items and why do I say i'm going to the bank when I really mean I'm going to a cash machine, It's because I'm a f***ing dinosaur innit.aiden01 wrote:I knew that ft but why do some people insist on calling them phg,s when the grade no longer exists.fishtank wrote:As the PHG was usually the senior guy a lot of them got leadership allowance if a manager wasn't around but this was never actually part of the PHG role. Callers office and secure locker are the main roles of a PHG which are now done by an OPG.aiden01 wrote:what is a phg duty if the grade no longer exists
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
k979aaa
- Posts: 12578
- Joined: 03 Sep 2007, 19:14
- Gender: Male
- Location: THE NORTH
Re: Phg's pay
EX-PHG who cares if they lost their job title but they should receive recompense for it.
-
aiden01
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 7001
- Joined: 27 Feb 2013, 21:43
- Gender: Male
Re: Phg's pay
nice replyfishtank wrote:Why do I still call them registered letters instead of special delivery items and why do I say i'm going to the bank when I really mean I'm going to a cash machine, It's because I'm a f***ing dinosaur innit.aiden01 wrote:I knew that ft but why do some people insist on calling them phg,s when the grade no longer exists.fishtank wrote:As the PHG was usually the senior guy a lot of them got leadership allowance if a manager wasn't around but this was never actually part of the PHG role. Callers office and secure locker are the main roles of a PHG which are now done by an OPG.aiden01 wrote:what is a phg duty if the grade no longer exists