Hi
Does anyone know if I can get help through RM for a new pair of glasses? if so how do I go about it? Thanks
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Employee Benefits query
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Employee Benefits query
try pennypost credit union intro loanbetty_boop wrote:Hi
Does anyone know if I can get help through RM for a new pair of glasses? if so how do I go about it? Thanks
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Employee Benefits query
http://www.cwu.org/specsavers-offer.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;spiderj wrote:Union gives you a voucher towards them,think its specsavers.