ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Xmas Casuals
-
Barbel
- Posts: 593
- Joined: 21 Sep 2012, 16:11
- Gender: Male
Xmas Casuals
Does anyone know the number I need to ring to find out if they're recruiting Xmas Casuals at our DO for my son? I was told by my DOM that the number would be on my payslip but it isn't and I can't find anything on the RM website. Cheers
-
music4essex
- Posts: 717
- Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
- Gender: Female
Re: Xmas Casuals
Xmas hotline 0845 600 1785
Essex mum
Essex mum
-
villan
- Posts: 79
- Joined: 15 Oct 2011, 17:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Xmas Casuals
Recruitment web site:
http://rmg.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_royalmail01.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://rmg.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_royalmail01.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Xmas Casuals
We've never employed casuals for Christmas what happens is all the part timers are made up to full time for the Xmas pressure so there is no overtime or so little it's not worth bothering.
-
philsdeals19
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 29 Jul 2010, 17:44
- Gender: Male
Re: Xmas Casuals
Your son must have done something really bad to try and get him a job with RM. I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.Barbel wrote:Does anyone know the number I need to ring to find out if they're recruiting Xmas Casuals at our DO for my son? I was told by my DOM that the number would be on my payslip but it isn't and I can't find anything on the RM website. Cheers
-
frankieboy
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 12 May 2008, 18:34
Re: Xmas Casuals
dvbuk55 wrote:We've never employed casuals for Christmas what happens is all the part timers are made up to full time for the Xmas pressure so there is no overtime or so little it's not worth bothering.
Same at our DO, never employed any frontline casuals over Christmas, it's casual staff for the distribution centres so they can bang out as many parcels as possible to give to us pasties who won,t be able to cope. Merry crumble.