ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

so when they mention the business transforming

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
weary_posty
Posts: 225
Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 15:08
Gender: Male

so when they mention the business transforming

Post by weary_posty »

So when they mention the business transforming I never knew they meant this,

Image

I guess it's how they figured we can finish on time
maisymoo04
Posts: 2226
Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
Gender: Male
Location: You dont want to no

Re: so when they mention the business transforming

Post by maisymoo04 »

Weary were that from think all get one them ha :Very Happy
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
redneck
Posts: 788
Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
Gender: Male

Re: so when they mention the business transforming

Post by redneck »

maisymoo04 wrote:Weary were that from think all get one them ha :Very Happy
?????
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: so when they mention the business transforming

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Image
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
weary_posty
Posts: 225
Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 15:08
Gender: Male

Re: so when they mention the business transforming

Post by weary_posty »

http://m.direct.asda.com/on/demandware. ... =000757165" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
pants123

Re: so when they mention the business transforming

Post by pants123 »

redneck wrote:
maisymoo04 wrote:Weary were that from think all get one them ha :Very Happy
?????

he means............. where were that from, think i will get one of them....


redneck english needs some working on ....
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: so when they mention the business transforming

Post by dvbuk55 »

weary_posty wrote:So when they mention the business transforming I never knew they meant this,

Image

I guess it's how they figured we can finish on time
I'm going to get one when I retire and put it on the mantelpiece to remind me of the good old days :cuppa