The successive campaigns on privatisation of Royal Mail" etc.
So the CWU campaigned "successfully" against the "privatisation of Royal Mail", it was all just a bad dream I had and Royal Mail is still in public ownership.
Well done Billy.
so if this goes to a vote and the union gives us all a score(20£) it will be voted in like all the other crap deals.dvbuk55 wrote:It's always a NO from me when the union ask for something that empowers them and disenfranchises me. Waiting for the next attack on the unions attempt to vote on our shares - gone quiet lately, the lawyers must be having a problem deciding how best to snatch them.
I think it is a legal requirement for a union to ballot its members on the continuation of a political fund.north london driver wrote:
so if this goes to a vote and the union gives us all a score(20£) it will be voted in like all the other crap deals.
everytime staff say there voting no to a deal it goes the other way,makes you wonder who counts the ballot papers.
The ballot is CWU and does not represent RM in any shape or form - I'll vote YES if they back UKIP.clashcityrocker wrote:I think it is a legal requirement for a union to ballot its members on the continuation of a political fund.north london driver wrote:
so if this goes to a vote and the union gives us all a score(20£) it will be voted in like all the other crap deals.
everytime staff say there voting no to a deal it goes the other way,makes you wonder who counts the ballot papers.
There won't be any financial inducement to vote one way or another.
The fact that votes "go the other way" is not an indication of the counting process but the fact that RMC is not representative of RM as a whole.
Yes, blame Thatcher but it's a legal requirement for a union to ballot its members every ten years on the continuation of a political fund.clashcityrocker wrote:I think it is a legal requirement for a union to ballot its members on the continuation of a political fund.north london driver wrote:
so if this goes to a vote and the union gives us all a score(20£) it will be voted in like all the other crap deals.
everytime staff say there voting no to a deal it goes the other way,makes you wonder who counts the ballot papers.
There won't be any financial inducement to vote one way or another.
The fact that votes "go the other way" is not an indication of the counting process but the fact that RMC is not representative of RM as a whole.
I think that is what is called a non sequitur.dvbuk55 wrote:The ballot is CWU and does not represent RM in any shape or form - I'll vote YES if they back UKIP.clashcityrocker wrote:I think it is a legal requirement for a union to ballot its members on the continuation of a political fund.north london driver wrote:
so if this goes to a vote and the union gives us all a score(20£) it will be voted in like all the other crap deals.
everytime staff say there voting no to a deal it goes the other way,makes you wonder who counts the ballot papers.
There won't be any financial inducement to vote one way or another.
The fact that votes "go the other way" is not an indication of the counting process but the fact that RMC is not representative of RM as a whole.
If only I had taken Latin at school too - Oh wait a minute I didclashcityrocker wrote:I think that is what is called a non sequitur.dvbuk55 wrote:The ballot is CWU and does not represent RM in any shape or form - I'll vote YES if they back UKIP.clashcityrocker wrote:I think it is a legal requirement for a union to ballot its members on the continuation of a political fund.north london driver wrote:
so if this goes to a vote and the union gives us all a score(20£) it will be voted in like all the other crap deals.
everytime staff say there voting no to a deal it goes the other way,makes you wonder who counts the ballot papers.
There won't be any financial inducement to vote one way or another.
The fact that votes "go the other way" is not an indication of the counting process but the fact that RMC is not representative of RM as a whole.