http://rmg.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_royalmail ... rmhhgetphy" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
How much?
-
Dee Plish
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 282
- Joined: 04 Aug 2009, 18:05
- Gender: Male
- Location: Atop many steps
Re: How much?
WASTE...OF...MONEY
And as for the job description, have you ever such a load of pretentious, pointless, irrelevant rubbish?
And as for the job description, have you ever such a load of pretentious, pointless, irrelevant rubbish?
-
rhino49
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1644
- Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 21:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: At home with my feet up
Re: How much?
It really translates as ... " Wander round for two years making people who are trying to actually work miserable, produce reams of meaningless figures from unreliable managers that cannot be translated into efficiencies because there are no more to be made, do lots of lunches and seminars with the aforementioned unreliable managers (who are taking the piss behind your back), that will add considerably to the amount spent on your position, and finally produce a brightly coloured report full of the same words and phrases that caught your eye in this job advert, for the people who employed you that will make them drool before they bin it ..... along with your good self."
It's the circle of life in the upper echelons of Royal Mail
It's the circle of life in the upper echelons of Royal Mail
We wish to serve - but we will not be servile
-
Gold Fox
- Posts: 313
- Joined: 06 Jun 2014, 20:50
- Gender: Female
Re: How much?
I bet she Polish, Russian or Romanian ?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: How much?
Who. Orla ?Gold Fox wrote:I bet she Polish, Russian or Romanian ?
Why ?
Órla, Órlaith, Orla or Orlagh (pronounced OR-lah) is a female given name of Irish origin. It comes from the original Irish spelling of the personal name Órfhlaith. In the Irish language, ór means "gold" and flaith means "prince/princess" or "sovereign". Órla is thus generally considered as meaning "golden prince or princess". The origin of the name dates back to pre-Christian Gaelic Ireland and it is still in use today. It is quite common even in Ireland to see the name written as Orla, without the vowel lengthening fada accent on the o. Orla is a male given name in the Danish language.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
cyclemech1
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 334
- Joined: 20 Jul 2009, 20:46
- Gender: Male
Re: How much?
I might apply for this. I could introduce a Customer Related Action Plan (CRAP) and a Broad Office Local List Of Customer Knowledge Statistics (BOLLOCKS) at each DO because I don't think they have enough already.
Do you think I would be suitably qualified?
Do you think I would be suitably qualified?
-
DB1100
- Posts: 1976
- Joined: 10 Sep 2007, 14:30
Re: How much?
Excellent,I couldn't have put it better,take a bow.rhino49 wrote:It really translates as ... " Wander round for two years making people who are trying to actually work miserable, produce reams of meaningless figures from unreliable managers that cannot be translated into efficiencies because there are no more to be made, do lots of lunches and seminars with the aforementioned unreliable managers (who are taking the piss behind your back), that will add considerably to the amount spent on your position, and finally produce a brightly coloured report full of the same words and phrases that caught your eye in this job advert, for the people who employed you that will make them drool before they bin it ..... along with your good self."
It's the circle of life in the upper echelons of Royal Mail
For we were soldiers once,and young
-
enskied
- Posts: 1877
- Joined: 16 Aug 2013, 17:14
- Gender: Male
Re: How much?
Booked you for our next Team Brief..But cant find that big flip board for you to write on..or any marker pens.cyclemech1 wrote:I might apply for this. I could introduce a Customer Related Action Plan (CRAP) and a Broad Office Local List Of Customer Knowledge Statistics (BOLLOCKS) at each DO because I don't think they have enough already.
Do you think I would be suitably qualified?
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: How much?
For christ sake. Could it get any worse? 
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: How much?
OK DANISH then smart a@@@TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Who. Orla ?Gold Fox wrote:I bet she Polish, Russian or Romanian ?
Why ?
Órla, Órlaith, Orla or Orlagh (pronounced OR-lah) is a female given name of Irish origin. It comes from the original Irish spelling of the personal name Órfhlaith. In the Irish language, ór means "gold" and flaith means "prince/princess" or "sovereign". Órla is thus generally considered as meaning "golden prince or princess". The origin of the name dates back to pre-Christian Gaelic Ireland and it is still in use today. It is quite common even in Ireland to see the name written as Orla, without the vowel lengthening fada accent on the o. Orla is a male given name in the Danish language.
"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"