ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Old vans
-
GT750rider
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 216
- Joined: 25 Nov 2011, 16:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Old vans
Log it off.....
-
ebbzie
- Posts: 660
- Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Old vans
Maybe they were waiting for the vote results first?Scotland1 wrote:Hi folks, I have a 54 plate corsa van, it's crap, rubber seal off door, hole in floor, no side door, power steering is heavy, why isn't it getting replaced ? Is this not too old
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Old vans
Our office is still waiting for CDVs, still a few years left in them 


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Old vans
Scotland1 wrote:Hi folks, I have a 54 plate corsa van, it's crap, rubber seal off door, hole in floor, no side door, power steering is heavy, why isn't it getting replaced ? Is this not too old

-
gonneslinger
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 09 Apr 2013, 19:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Old vans
TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Our office is still waiting for CDVs, still a few years left in them
Those are a lot better maintained than half the vans in our office...