ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

doms and overtime

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
sjnb6
Posts: 92
Joined: 16 May 2013, 21:49
Gender: Male

doms and overtime

Post by sjnb6 »

our Dom today decided that the mail volume was so low that no extended would be allowed. he only passed this info on to s select few. on getting back to the office I found he had put a big cross thru the pressure ot. as I was unaware of this I finally managed to book my 30 mins. letters down packets up I explained to him.
ebbzie
Posts: 660
Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: doms and overtime

Post by ebbzie »

Tell him if he wont pay you will cut off simple
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: doms and overtime

Post by Lounge Lizard »

sjnb6 wrote:our Dom today decided that the mail volume was so low that no extended would be allowed. he only passed this info on to s select few. on getting back to the office I found he had put a big cross thru the pressure ot. as I was unaware of this I finally managed to book my 30 mins. letters down packets up I explained to him.
So had you claimed the overtime before you had worked it ? :shock:
sjnb6
Posts: 92
Joined: 16 May 2013, 21:49
Gender: Male

Re: doms and overtime

Post by sjnb6 »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
sjnb6 wrote:our Dom today decided that the mail volume was so low that no extended would be allowed. he only passed this info on to s select few. on getting back to the office I found he had put a big cross thru the pressure ot. as I was unaware of this I finally managed to book my 30 mins. letters down packets up I explained to him.
So had you claimed the overtime before you had worked it ? :shock:
no booked remaining meal relief + time worked over
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: doms and overtime

Post by spiderj »

Hands up...I did that today.....timed to the minute...until I got chatting lol
I won
rick184
Posts: 62
Joined: 22 Apr 2007, 21:10

Re: doms and overtime

Post by rick184 »

Follow the process as laid out in Appendix 3 of the conduct code regarding Mail Integrity. If you are not going to complete your delivery discuss this with your manager BEFORE you go out.
Sidley
Posts: 653
Joined: 16 Jun 2012, 22:01
Gender: Male

Re: doms and overtime

Post by Sidley »

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/busi ... 4092491026" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;