No doubt these packets are some of the missing ones that people on the Amazon Forums are on about and who've been complaining about their packets not being delivered etc.
You should take a look at the amount of complaints on there, pages of them. You'll find that these people have complained to Amazon about mis-deliveries, late deliveries and even non deliveries etc and Amazon are basically doing nothing about resolving this issue. There are pages of this kind of problem on the Amazon website.
I've been on the end of some of these problems, but not like in the OP. Amazon ended up redelivering to me two days later than promised, and I'd used Amazon Prime Delivery, for birthdays etc. Never again! I've order through their market place and Amazon Logistics just use the "man in a van" approach, and this is probably what's happened to these packets. Put through the wrong door etc.