Brighton to feature on a brand new Royal Mail stamp...
"Apply now for your FREE First Day of Issue Postcard released to honour the occasion
The postcard is completely FREE - you just pay £1 to cover the postage and packing costs".
Free My Arse!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
First Day Issue
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: First Day Issue
"Free My Arse"

-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: First Day Issue
Whatever happened to DGP1 I really liked his wit?Lounge Lizard wrote:"Free My Arse"![]()
Has he been locked in the `naughty room` too long? Surely he's up for parole by now?
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: First Day Issue
He will never be released, naughtiness is accumulative and he has at least 100 years to doGeneral Mannerheim wrote:Whatever happened to DGP1 I really liked his wit?Lounge Lizard wrote:"Free My Arse"![]()
Has he been locked in the `naughty room` too long? Surely he's up for parole by now?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: First Day Issue
dvbuk55 wrote:He will never be released, naughtiness is accumulative and he has at least 100 years to doGeneral Mannerheim wrote:Whatever happened to DGP1 I really liked his wit?Lounge Lizard wrote:"Free My Arse"![]()
Has he been locked in the `naughty room` too long? Surely he's up for parole by now?![]()
At least he has the chance of Parole, unlike some reprobates on here
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: First Day Issue
When you say reprobates I think I could give you a listTrueBlueTerrier wrote:At least he has the chance of Parole, unlike some reprobates on here