ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

CONTACT NUMBERS

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
deej1995
Posts: 10
Joined: 15 Sep 2014, 13:16
Gender: Female

CONTACT NUMBERS

Post by deej1995 »

Hi,

Does anyone have a contact number for a RoyalMail tax office, as I am being taxed an incorrect amount and my Duty manager said to call the tax office, as of yet I cannot find a number.

Thanks!
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: CONTACT NUMBERS

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

deej1995 wrote:Hi,

Does anyone have a contact number for a RoyalMail tax office, as I am being taxed an incorrect amount and my Duty manager said to call the tax office, as of yet I cannot find a number.

Thanks!

There isn't a Tax Office for Royal Mail, you'd have to approach the HR department (numbers on back of pay slip) or most likely have to go to your local tax office and they'll sort it out.

http://search2.hmrc.gov.uk/kb5/hmrc/con ... pkspulskxM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Or call them
Taxes Helpline
Please have your National Insurance number with you when you phone
Opening hours
8.00 am to 8.00 pm, Monday to Friday
8.00 am to 4.00 pm Saturday
Closed Sundays and bank holidays
0300 200 3300
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.