ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
knighty9901
Posts: 6
Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 14:33
Gender: Male

BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by knighty9901 »

Kunz - there's only one way to pronounce that.
Some of the staff names are a bit special - I work with Jesus and Marvin and used to work with Fenton. Whatever happened to Steve, Pete and Bob?
knighty9901
Posts: 6
Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 14:33
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by knighty9901 »

Oh yeah, just remembered delivering to a a customer whose surname was Killer. I commented that that was an unusual name and he replied with a smile "even better - my daughter is a Doctor...."
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

originally posted in News - moved to blueshirts
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
ganda
Posts: 131
Joined: 16 Dec 2011, 22:24
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by ganda »

Dr Killam Dr Fear Miss Pusy Mr Meany Dr Dick Mrs Yuki Butt.
dan1986ccfc
Posts: 63
Joined: 07 Dec 2009, 16:58
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by dan1986ccfc »

Gay Pusey :nana
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16692
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by clashcityrocker »

Heaven Menge.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
bustedflush
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1493
Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by bustedflush »

Al Zeimers
(No 'Jenny Talia' but apparently there are 4 in the USA)
A. Bastard.
A. Bender.
S. Hussein.
A. Gaye

Nothing else really.
*xen*
Posts: 53
Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 18:52
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by *xen* »

M Ong
That money talks,
I'll not deny,
I heard it once,
It said 'goodbye'.
wabbithunta
Posts: 872
Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
Gender: Male
Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by wabbithunta »

There was a Bint on an old delivery I used to do, they moved to another area. Husband and wife were both doctors.

Also there was a Phucker that used to work for a large multinational that is located in our area. More than likely an American.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
luddite
Posts: 451
Joined: 06 May 2008, 20:24

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by luddite »

Miss U Kaye.
swintonpostie
Posts: 32
Joined: 20 Aug 2010, 18:48
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by swintonpostie »

I have a mr and mrs bates on my round and they have a son whos mail is addressed to master ...... well you can make up the rest !!!!
weary_posty
Posts: 225
Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 15:08
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by weary_posty »

Mrs B J Dick

Always put a smile on my face
24601
Posts: 325
Joined: 14 May 2007, 16:06
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by 24601 »

Always smiled at Mrs Lilycrap and Mrs O Dear :Very Happy
alloria
Posts: 176
Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 22:48
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by alloria »

Tom E. Gunn
Vote no on the "Agreement"
saddlerposty
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 248
Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 18:20
Gender: Male

Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES

Post by saddlerposty »

ive got a Drew Peacock ( droopy cock) ....... well no I mean ive got a customer by that name not meaning I cant get it up coz can I can :oops: