ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
BEST CUSTOMER NAMES
-
knighty9901
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 14:33
- Gender: Male
BEST CUSTOMER NAMES
Kunz - there's only one way to pronounce that.
Some of the staff names are a bit special - I work with Jesus and Marvin and used to work with Fenton. Whatever happened to Steve, Pete and Bob?
Some of the staff names are a bit special - I work with Jesus and Marvin and used to work with Fenton. Whatever happened to Steve, Pete and Bob?
-
knighty9901
- Posts: 6
- Joined: 04 Nov 2012, 14:33
- Gender: Male
Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES
Oh yeah, just remembered delivering to a a customer whose surname was Killer. I commented that that was an unusual name and he replied with a smile "even better - my daughter is a Doctor...."
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES
originally posted in News - moved to blueshirts
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
ganda
- Posts: 131
- Joined: 16 Dec 2011, 22:24
- Gender: Male
Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES
Dr Killam Dr Fear Miss Pusy Mr Meany Dr Dick Mrs Yuki Butt.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16692
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES
Heaven Menge.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES
Al Zeimers
(No 'Jenny Talia' but apparently there are 4 in the USA)
A. Bastard.
A. Bender.
S. Hussein.
A. Gaye
Nothing else really.
(No 'Jenny Talia' but apparently there are 4 in the USA)
A. Bastard.
A. Bender.
S. Hussein.
A. Gaye
Nothing else really.
-
*xen*
- Posts: 53
- Joined: 20 Feb 2012, 18:52
- Gender: Male
-
wabbithunta
- Posts: 872
- Joined: 03 Oct 2007, 18:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: On Planet Earth... Unlike the people who run RM!
Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES
There was a Bint on an old delivery I used to do, they moved to another area. Husband and wife were both doctors.
Also there was a Phucker that used to work for a large multinational that is located in our area. More than likely an American.
Also there was a Phucker that used to work for a large multinational that is located in our area. More than likely an American.
"Better to die on your feet than live a life time on your knees"
-
swintonpostie
- Posts: 32
- Joined: 20 Aug 2010, 18:48
- Gender: Male
Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES
I have a mr and mrs bates on my round and they have a son whos mail is addressed to master ...... well you can make up the rest !!!!
-
weary_posty
- Posts: 225
- Joined: 01 Jul 2011, 15:08
- Gender: Male
Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES
Mrs B J Dick
Always put a smile on my face
Always put a smile on my face
-
24601
- Posts: 325
- Joined: 14 May 2007, 16:06
- Gender: Male
Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES
Always smiled at Mrs Lilycrap and Mrs O Dear 
-
alloria
- Posts: 176
- Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 22:48
- Gender: Male
-
saddlerposty
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 248
- Joined: 08 Mar 2010, 18:20
- Gender: Male
Re: BEST CUSTOMER NAMES
ive got a Drew Peacock ( droopy cock) ....... well no I mean ive got a customer by that name not meaning I cant get it up coz can I can 