ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
job application status
-
jackiehardy
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 04 Sep 2014, 17:05
- Gender: Female
job application status
Hi, I applied on line for a post person/driver position, i have completed all the necessary on line tests ect. I attended an interview which I felt went brilliant and was told my application would be sent to HR and I would hear in approximately 2 weeks, that was 4 weeks ago...I have tried looking for a phone number to contact someone to see how my application is progressing to no avail. Please could you give me a number I could call. Incidentally my application status stays " interview booked" which obviously hasn't been updated. I am feeling very frustrated as I would really like this job but just don't know who to contact.
Last edited by jackiehardy on 05 Sep 2014, 06:58, edited 1 time in total.
-
cobberwebb
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 25 Sep 2013, 15:49
- Gender: Male
Re: job application status
Try logging back in to the Royal Mail jobs website and click on 'my applications', your application status should tell you where you are in the process.
-
jackiehardy
- Posts: 2
- Joined: 04 Sep 2014, 17:05
- Gender: Female
Re: job application status
Thank for your reply. I have logged back in and my status on "my applications" it still says Interview booked. I had the interview 4 weeks ago. I would like a phone number if possible to enquire how my application is progressing. Is this normal to be waiting a while for a reply.