Having recently worked in a neighbouring office, I was perplexed to find that the frame ran from top left down to bottom right. I was very confused throwing the mech in/bundling up.
In my office you start bottom left and finish on the top row on the right. I am curious to see what is the most common layout.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Frame Layout
-
Himaggen
- Posts: 993
- Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 23:40
Re: Frame Layout
I was under the impression that all RM2000 frames are supposed to run left to right, top to bottom.
-
wannabeek
- Posts: 996
- Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 00:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Frame Layout
It's a right mixture round our way. The majority of frames in one section run top left to bottom right, in another part of the same office they run mostly bottom left to top right. On one of the frames it runs firstly the left wing only, top to bottom, then the rest of the frame is top left to bottom right! Yet another one has never been attempted to be put in sequence and runs much like the old box frames did, just streets in a row, but not in the correct running order to deliver the duty!
(This is all post revision btw!
)
-
Brainache
- Posts: 394
- Joined: 30 Jul 2010, 21:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Frame Layout
Next time you go there, pull the strips off the rows and snap them back on your way. Leave em for the regular to put back his way afterwardsRory wrote:Having recently worked in a neighbouring office, I was perplexed to find that the frame ran from top left down to bottom right. I was very confused throwing the mech in/bundling up.
In my office you start bottom left and finish on the top row on the right. I am curious to see what is the most common layout.