Guys, I'm trying to find out where i stand here. I have a permenant 22 hour contract and have been at RM for over a year and a half. In our office there are only 27+ hour turns. So my question is how long should i be working before legally they have to start paying me for what i work on average. When i go on holiday i feel like i am being robbed.
Many thanks.
Dave.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
22 hour contract but always work 27+
-
spen
- Posts: 531
- Joined: 18 Jan 2011, 19:53
- Gender: Male
Re: 22 hour contract but always work 27+
Had the same problem, was on 20 hours, regularly worked 35 +,the only thing that got my contract changed was the revision,,,used to dread having a week off, more money going out than I had coming in
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: 22 hour contract but always work 27+
Should be two years
But ..welllll.....its RM
I'm keeping it in the back pocket just in case
But it gives me the option of declining overtime when i want
But I'm lucky in that the money isn't the decider.
Try asking your lino...then when you get nowhere try a Shawshank via he
Obv ask your Dom and reps/area rep first
Be persistent and polite
But ..welllll.....its RM
I'm keeping it in the back pocket just in case
But it gives me the option of declining overtime when i want
But I'm lucky in that the money isn't the decider.
Try asking your lino...then when you get nowhere try a Shawshank via he
Obv ask your Dom and reps/area rep first
Be persistent and polite
I won
-
albebb
- Posts: 83
- Joined: 18 Feb 2011, 18:16
- Gender: Male
Re: 22 hour contract but always work 27+
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 15&t=64210" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
travisbickle
- Posts: 66
- Joined: 09 Feb 2010, 15:21
- Gender: Male
Re: 22 hour contract but always work 27+
I feel for you mate.started 5 plus years ago 25 hours contract...regularly did 45+, after 4 years and revision got 32, still doing 45+dwainpipe wrote:Guys, I'm trying to find out where i stand here. I have a permenant 22 hour contract and have been at RM for over a year and a half. In our office there are only 27+ hour turns. So my question is how long should i be working before legally they have to start paying me for what i work on average. When i go on holiday i feel like i am being robbed.
Many thanks.
Dave.