ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
heavy with parcels
-
wiganlad
- Posts: 13
- Joined: 13 Jun 2014, 07:54
- Gender: Male
heavy with parcels
That was one heavy day
-
Rumple
- Posts: 429
- Joined: 20 Nov 2013, 10:45
- Gender: Male
Re: heavy with parcels
I hear ya. Me legs are throbbing now. Same again tomorrow though. I might go on the dole instead. The money is crap but the hours are great.
-
biglad75
- Posts: 9
- Joined: 30 Jul 2014, 19:05
- Gender: Male
Re: heavy with parcels
I'm into last 2days of my A/L , I'm sat on a balcony in Spain just having 5mins before the final assault on the bar later and I was just thinking how my legs and feet aren't aching , it's took nearly 2weeks and it's time to do it all again . Just posted something on the good old days forum , getting back into routine when your walk was 2 hours on a bad day wasn't as hard
-
ted_e_bear
- Posts: 4105
- Joined: 03 Sep 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Re: heavy with parcels
Hope you've got your courier with you, don't want to miss a photo opportunity !!
Have a great last 2 days of your hols.
Have a great last 2 days of your hols.
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: heavy with parcels
Hope the lagers watered down and you're next poo is a hedgehog and you fall back on it.......
Nah enjoy your hols matey
I was the same last time I slept for two days at the start
Legs are throbbing too just now
Was a heavy beastie today
Acht well
At least I'm earning.....
Aye right lol

Nah enjoy your hols matey
I was the same last time I slept for two days at the start
Legs are throbbing too just now
Was a heavy beastie today
Acht well
At least I'm earning.....
Aye right lol
I won
-
Jamesethefirst
- Posts: 146
- Joined: 10 Dec 2013, 17:48
- Gender: Male
Re: heavy with parcels
Thank god the mail is down, otherwise we would be in trouble..............
-
redneck
- Posts: 788
- Joined: 04 Jan 2010, 20:28
- Gender: Male
Re: heavy with parcels
Heavy here, and the regional management decided to delay us another 30 minutes by trying to convince us the end is nigh and all roads lead to TNT unless we lapse more and through the winter 
-
wacko74
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1572
- Joined: 04 Apr 2009, 20:35
- Gender: Male
Re: heavy with parcels
Yep heavy here too, I'm constantly hearing how Royal Mail are supposed to be so expensive for sending parcels but they keep on using us!!
-
bustedflush
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1493
- Joined: 16 Feb 2013, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: heavy with parcels
Yes, shocking day for packets here too. Bristol mail centre failed on 15,000 packets yesterday which doesn't bode well......
Mail not too bad though. We brought back 24 packets today. In WTL the DIM tried to tell us "On Saturdays we get most 739 complaints as people are in bed - give them FOUR MINUTES before writing it out."

Mail not too bad though. We brought back 24 packets today. In WTL the DIM tried to tell us "On Saturdays we get most 739 complaints as people are in bed - give them FOUR MINUTES before writing it out."