Does anyone at all know anything about how to obtain a transfer form? I am absolutely fed up of asking the manager, line manager, union rep and you name it. I have searched high and low on the website and cannot find anything.
Help please!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
TRANSFER MESS
-
cobberwebb
- Posts: 62
- Joined: 25 Sep 2013, 15:49
- Gender: Male
Re: TRANSFER MESS
https://rmg.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl_royalmail11.asp" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I used the link above and transferred to the south coast. It does look like the public job search, but it's not.
Good luck.
I used the link above and transferred to the south coast. It does look like the public job search, but it's not.
Good luck.
-
Darren Bent
- Posts: 2150
- Joined: 05 Oct 2007, 15:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: Pride Park, Derby, DE24 8XL
Re: TRANSFER MESS
if you want to transfer to say Poole (For example), go to local delivery office in Poole and ask to speak to their DOM and he/she will try to arrange the transfer.