ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Address of employer

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
goona
Posts: 32
Joined: 28 May 2007, 21:23
Gender: Male
Location: Kent

Address of employer

Post by goona »

I'm about to set up a new bank account and they require the name and address of employer.

Do I use the address of my delivery office or is there a head office address that I would need.

Thanks in advance :confused
Jamesethefirst
Posts: 146
Joined: 10 Dec 2013, 17:48
Gender: Male

Re: Address of employer

Post by Jamesethefirst »

I always put where I work, no problems so far! :Very Happy
GoingRoundTheBend
Posts: 108
Joined: 25 Jun 2014, 20:09
Gender: Male

Re: Address of employer

Post by GoingRoundTheBend »

I always use the address on the back of my payslip :thumbup
rick184
Posts: 62
Joined: 22 Apr 2007, 21:10

Re: Address of employer

Post by rick184 »

Royal Mail
HRSC
Pond St
Sheffield
S98 6HR