Bitten,sworn at,and generally abused
Manager....I'll speak to you when you get back
Back after half two...no manager
Reported it to police
Had enough of muppets not controlling their dogs!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
bitten on the shoe and abused by customer
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
Re: bitten on the shoe and abused by customer
Strange, how when you actually need to speak to a manager about a serious incident, they're never there. Very poor management in this company, but I think we all know that already.
(I shouldn't laugh but I originally thought you meant that a customer bit your shoe.)
(I shouldn't laugh but I originally thought you meant that a customer bit your shoe.)
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: bitten on the shoe and abused by customer
Lol I thought he was going to try
My usual lino back on today
And hats off to him
He followed procedure
And was happy I called police and contacted council etc
How bad is it I've faith in two managers at ours?

My usual lino back on today
And hats off to him
He followed procedure
And was happy I called police and contacted council etc
How bad is it I've faith in two managers at ours?
I won
-
Burghboy
- Posts: 224
- Joined: 21 Oct 2013, 09:19
- Gender: Male
Re: bitten on the shoe and abused by customer
spiderj wrote:Lol I thought he was going to try
My usual lino back on today
And hats off to him
He followed procedure
And was happy I called police and contacted council etc
How bad is it I've faith in two managers at ours?
If they are anything like our place half of the lino's are only there to make the others look semi competent!
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
-
RedBagMan
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: 01 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: Behind the lens
Re: bitten on the shoe and abused by customer
A touch better than being abused by a shoe and bitten by a customer tho'
"We're under model" - oh no we're not - stick your lapse elsewhere ...
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2055
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: bitten on the shoe and abused by customer
Just wondering what happens if the customer gets close to being violent.How far does this have to go before Police involved/go to court?
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: bitten on the shoe and abused by customer
U need witnesses/corroboration
Golden rule though
If you feel threatened
Call the police
Why risk yourself?
Golden rule though
If you feel threatened
Call the police
Why risk yourself?
I won