ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Pay Slip Payments
-
manboss
- Posts: 110
- Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 15:55
- Gender: Male
Pay Slip Payments
Got my payslip today for last week and one of the payments is titled "Weekday OT1 1st 10 Hours", what does it mean?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Pay Slip Payments
Its payment and rate for overtime above 39 hours, up to 49 hours.manboss wrote:Got my payslip today for last week and one of the payments is titled "Weekday OT1 1st 10 Hours", what does it mean?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
manboss
- Posts: 110
- Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 15:55
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay Slip Payments
Thanks, is that rate at a different rate to the my normal hourly rate?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Pay Slip Payments
Yes it should be higher than the basic rate, but you don't get delivery supplement with it.manboss wrote:Thanks, is that rate at a different rate to the my normal hourly rate?
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
manboss
- Posts: 110
- Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 15:55
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay Slip Payments
Does that payment trigger automatically or does your office have to enter your OT at that rate?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Pay Slip Payments
That's an administrative process rather than an agreement so I am uncertain.manboss wrote:Does that payment trigger automatically or does your office have to enter your OT at that rate?
Is there a discrepancy.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
datasaint
- Posts: 1541
- Joined: 22 Sep 2008, 17:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay Slip Payments
I believe it's all automatic, the PSP system calculates how many hours you've done in the week and allocates it all accordingly.manboss wrote:Does that payment trigger automatically or does your office have to enter your OT at that rate?
-
manboss
- Posts: 110
- Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 15:55
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay Slip Payments
No discrepancy as such but its the first time I've done that many hours and I hadn't seen the wording before on my payslip.
What's annoying is I haven't been with RM that long but there is a lack of information given when you join about anything and everything related to the job you do.
What's annoying is I haven't been with RM that long but there is a lack of information given when you join about anything and everything related to the job you do.
-
Ahebban
- Posts: 695
- Joined: 19 May 2009, 13:41
- Gender: Male
- Location: Left of ... Left
Re: Pay Slip Payments
Royal Mail prefers to keep its staff in the dark - eat, breath, speak spreadsheets and abbreviations etc - as it can't have employees questioning decisions from aboveWhat's annoying is I haven't been with RM that long but there is a lack of information given when you join about anything and everything related to the job you do.
Ahebban - anglo-saxon in origin - meaning 'Wages War'
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight, what counts is the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain
What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight, what counts is the size of the fight in the dog. - Mark Twain
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Pay Slip Payments
a present from santa maybe ?manboss wrote:Got my payslip today for last week and one of the payments is titled "Weekday OT1 1st 10 Hours", what does it mean?
-
manboss
- Posts: 110
- Joined: 20 Feb 2013, 15:55
- Gender: Male
Re: Pay Slip Payments
I did actually think about that but its the wrong time of year.bringon4dayweeks wrote:a present from santa maybe ?manboss wrote:Got my payslip today for last week and one of the payments is titled "Weekday OT1 1st 10 Hours", what does it mean?