ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Urgent Help please
-
koolishy67
- Posts: 665
- Joined: 04 Nov 2010, 21:02
- Gender: Male
Urgent Help please
Dom asked me today that on 15 there are special redeliver but customer didn't receive it I am sure there is no special redelivery on that day. Where I am going to Stand they try blame me.thanks
-
korky
- Posts: 797
- Joined: 30 Dec 2007, 09:28
Re: Urgent Help please
surely they'll be on pda somewhere, even scanned back out to you,koolishy67 wrote:Dom asked me today that on 15 there are special redeliver but customer didn't receive it I am sure there is no special redelivery on that day. Where I am going to Stand they try blame me.thanks
are you positive you just didn't post it by accident, and were you working that day? i once got dragged in over something similar, let them go through the "how mighty am i" speech, then i told them it was my day off
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Urgent Help please
Is there any reason you are expecting to be blamed.
Are you in a CDV pair - if so have a chat with your colleague to see if she/he remembers anything.
Is going to be near impossible to prove a negative so make sure you have a rep with you if the manager takes you into an office for anything.
Check out the other possibilities - loss, collection, not put out for delivery although your manager should also in all fairness do those same things as well. Be honest tell them things you are only certain about, don't reply with a suggestion if you know you are not responsible.
Dismissal is only possible if the manager can make a reasonable assumption based on the information available that your are guilty of gross misconduct or theft, in most cases that comes from the person being investigated.
To repeat the best advice - Get your Union involved at the earliest opportunity if you think you are on their radar.
Are you in a CDV pair - if so have a chat with your colleague to see if she/he remembers anything.
Is going to be near impossible to prove a negative so make sure you have a rep with you if the manager takes you into an office for anything.
Check out the other possibilities - loss, collection, not put out for delivery although your manager should also in all fairness do those same things as well. Be honest tell them things you are only certain about, don't reply with a suggestion if you know you are not responsible.
Dismissal is only possible if the manager can make a reasonable assumption based on the information available that your are guilty of gross misconduct or theft, in most cases that comes from the person being investigated.
To repeat the best advice - Get your Union involved at the earliest opportunity if you think you are on their radar.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
koolishy67
- Posts: 665
- Joined: 04 Nov 2010, 21:02
- Gender: Male
Re: Urgent Help please
Last week I am my own my patner on sick .and I park my vat at that house where the special for and I never went that house for any deliver I got 3 special and all I remember.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72727
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Urgent Help please
koolishy67 wrote:Last week I am my own my patner on sick .and I park my vat at that house where the special for and I never went that house for any deliver I got 3 special and all I remember.
I think they can check that out on the software that tracks the PDAs so you should be fine. Are they investigating you or has the special since been delivered/collected.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
koolishy67
- Posts: 665
- Joined: 04 Nov 2010, 21:02
- Gender: Male
Re: Urgent Help please
Dom just asked me where's the special ? Did you push thru the letter box ?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Urgent Help please
Well the answer to that would be NO, however on the day you should have signed the register as to how many you took out and that figure should show on the PDA data for that day. If you are on the new star system it isn't possible to recall the item numbers just now but the data should be in the system but I'm not sure if they've installed it yet.koolishy67 wrote:Dom just asked me where's the special ? Did you push thru the letter box ?