I brought a Tracked item back today noticed the next door neighbour was away - she lives on her own, car not there so decided to leave a card anyway Lino asked did I try a neighbour said no explained nt reasons then he goes on about trying across the street etc to which I said don't have time for that knocking on everyone till someone answers feckin wound me right up
Oh and he jotted it all down in his little pad which was super of him
Since yesterday there is a board up and we now have to record all tracked that we bring back, do in essence one duty could bring back 20 normal parcels, but another duty could bring back five tracked items and get a bollocking
Phone him up tomorrow and tell him you're coming back with a bag of undelivered mail, when he asks why say you spent the time getting rid of all the packets!
Just 739 em and sling it in the cage when you've finished, then go home and forget about the poxy job for 16 hours until you have to do it all again
Does my head in all this bollocks does. A few years back it was a total no no to try and leave stuff with a neighbour. I wish this stupid company would make a piggin rule and stick to it
Tuffers1875 wrote:Just 739 em and sling it in the cage when you've finished, then go home and forget about the poxy job for 16 hours until you have to do it all again
Does my head in all this bollocks does. A few years back it was a total no no to try and leave stuff with a neighbour. I wish this stupid company would make a piggin rule and stick to it
Hear hear
First time this has happened and only because we bumped into the bloke on our way in and the way he questioned me was like
The guy needs a lesson in man management skills along with a personality transplant.
Tuffers1875 wrote:Just 739 em and sling it in the cage when you've finished, then go home and forget about the poxy job for 16 hours until you have to do it all again
Does my head in all this bollocks does. A few years back it was a total no no to try and leave stuff with a neighbour. I wish this stupid company would make a piggin rule and stick to it
Ever heard of the saying "times change"? I've heard of being resistant to change but that is just ridiculous.
Tuffers1875 wrote:Just 739 em and sling it in the cage when you've finished, then go home and forget about the poxy job for 16 hours until you have to do it all again
Does my head in all this bollocks does. A few years back it was a total no no to try and leave stuff with a neighbour. I wish this stupid company would make a piggin rule and stick to it
Ever heard of the saying "times change"? I've heard of being resistant to change but that is just ridiculous.
And you've been in the job 5 minutes son? Still wet behind the ears.
Brain Fury wrote:Ever heard of the saying "times change"? I've heard of being resistant to change but that is just ridiculous.
It's a bit of a mixed message the business is sending out at the moment to be honest and it's not surprising that members of staff who have had it drilled into them for many years that the security of the mail is paramount might be struggling with what appears to be a complete about face.
In my experience management will adapt to this change much quicker since many of them have always had the ability to place their own financial gain in the shape of bonuses above mail integrity when need be. e,g "The Glasgow QoS Scandal" and "The Edinburgh Artic Incident" amongst others.
Tuffers1875 wrote:Just 739 em and sling it in the cage when you've finished, then go home and forget about the poxy job for 16 hours until you have to do it all again
Does my head in all this bollocks does. A few years back it was a total no no to try and leave stuff with a neighbour. I wish this stupid company would make a piggin rule and stick to it
Ever heard of the saying "times change"? I've heard of being resistant to change but that is just ridiculous.
And you've been in the job 5 minutes son? Still wet behind the ears.
A bit longer than 5 minutes. Not that it matters. I don't expect things to stay the same as the day I started.
Tuffers1875 wrote:Just 739 em and sling it in the cage when you've finished, then go home and forget about the poxy job for 16 hours until you have to do it all again
Does my head in all this bollocks does. A few years back it was a total no no to try and leave stuff with a neighbour. I wish this stupid company would make a piggin rule and stick to it
Ever heard of the saying "times change"? I've heard of being resistant to change but that is just ridiculous.
And you've been in the job 5 minutes son? Still wet behind the ears.
A bit longer than 5 minutes. Not that it matters. I don't expect things to stay the same as the day I started.