ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Amend a redirection?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
cobberwebb
Posts: 62
Joined: 25 Sep 2013, 15:49
Gender: Male

Amend a redirection?

Post by cobberwebb »

I keep forgetting to ask a manager, so I'll ask you knowledgeable folks...
I've recently transferred to an office on the south coast and used my free redirection. However, I stayed with a friend and commuted 30 miles to the DO until I found a place to live in the town where the DO is.
My question is: Can I change the redirection address or will they say I have to pay for an additional redirection?
elias
Posts: 9
Joined: 03 Apr 2014, 11:59
Gender: Male

Re: Amend a redirection?

Post by elias »

Yes see your lino and he can put in the change at no extra cost