ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Terry from Rugby is making people happy on Twitter

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Terry from Rugby is making people happy on Twitter

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

https://twitter.com/Vickyemmamurphy/sta ... 3326400512" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Image

My pack for @Great_Run #GNRMillion arrived today, look what my @RoyalMail postie left! @UKRunChat #support #awesome
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
PhilPott
Posts: 20
Joined: 07 Aug 2014, 19:16
Gender: Male

Re: Terry from Rugby is making people happy on Twitter

Post by PhilPott »

I'm not sure that defacing a P739 is appropriate behaviour.
spiderj
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 969
Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
Gender: Male
Location: ctp

Re: Terry from Rugby is making people happy on Twitter

Post by spiderj »

PhilPott wrote:I'm not sure that defacing a P739 is appropriate behaviour.
RM don't want good free publicity?
I won
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72727
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Terry from Rugby is making people happy on Twitter

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

PhilPott wrote:I'm not sure that defacing a P739 is appropriate behaviour.

Your off message then Phil :chuckle :chuckle
awesome.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Postie45
Posts: 2160
Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
Gender: Male

Re: Terry from Rugby is making people happy on Twitter

Post by Postie45 »

thatll be 2 years warning, defacing royal mail property and wasting time
5plusbonusball
Posts: 1136
Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
Gender: Male
Location: up north of watford

Re: Terry from Rugby is making people happy on Twitter

Post by 5plusbonusball »

Thought it said EVR! :Very Happy That would be welcome.
Why are lino's paid full-time ??