My pack for @Great_Run #GNRMillion arrived today, look what my @RoyalMail postie left! @UKRunChat #support #awesome
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
PhilPott wrote:I'm not sure that defacing a P739 is appropriate behaviour.
Your off message then Phil
awesome.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.