ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

COURIER

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
robbertwhitton
Posts: 1132
Joined: 30 Aug 2010, 19:06
Gender: Male

COURIER

Post by robbertwhitton »

July courier front page justvsums thingsvup doesnt it.? Customer customer customer, we're putting our customers atvthe heart of everything we do.good luck with that approach. :Applause :Applause
Himaggen
Posts: 993
Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 23:40

Re: COURIER

Post by Himaggen »

robbertwhitton wrote:July Courier front page just sums things up doesn't it? Customer, customer, customer; we're putting our customers at the heart of everything we do. Good luck with that approach. :Applause :Applause
Especially when they appear to have forgotten who The Customer is by putting recipients first…
Jamesethefirst
Posts: 146
Joined: 10 Dec 2013, 17:48
Gender: Male

Re: COURIER

Post by Jamesethefirst »

Who reads that pile of junk anyway,it's just propaganda. Mine was delivered late ,good job we weren't short of toilet paper!
eastie
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2234
Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
Gender: Male

Re: COURIER

Post by eastie »

Don't get it anymore, I cancelled it
thehobbit
Posts: 76
Joined: 26 Jun 2014, 12:14
Gender: Male

Re: COURIER

Post by thehobbit »

so how many times do they mention must "Deliver to a neighbour" this time , i gave up counting after 6 but there must be more , (i dont lead a very exciting life ) :Boo hoo! :Boo hoo!
malcolm3011
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 303
Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
Gender: Male

Re: COURIER

Post by malcolm3011 »

eastie wrote:Don't get it anymore, I cancelled it
Same here don't want to read that crap anymore :chuckle
Jpro747
Posts: 1342
Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
Gender: Male

Re: COURIER

Post by Jpro747 »

eastie wrote:Don't get it anymore, I cancelled it
How do you cancel it?

I kill mine off everytime it comes to the office and they still send it to me :arrrghhh
Lincox
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3485
Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
Gender: Male

Re: COURIER

Post by Lincox »

I get two. One as an employee and the other as a pensioner. Stuff them in my shoes when they get wet.
Tuffers1875
Posts: 146
Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 15:27
Gender: Male

Re: COURIER

Post by Tuffers1875 »

I'm taking mine on holiday so my Mrs can take a picture of me reading it while I'm on a roller coaster. Like f**k will I! :chuckle

What sad f**k actually takes a Courier on holiday and takes a photo of themselves reading it? Get a bloody grip ya sad gets.
dubdaz
Posts: 264
Joined: 06 Jun 2007, 15:55
Gender: Male
Location: london borough in kent

Re: COURIER

Post by dubdaz »

Jpro747 wrote:
eastie wrote:Don't get it anymore, I cancelled it
How do you cancel it?

I kill mine off everytime it comes to the office and they still send it to me :arrrghhh
Ring HR the numbers on the back of the wageslip,don't bother ringing the courier they cant cancel it
Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: COURIER

Post by dvbuk55 »

Just received my Courier Special - First time, every time, no it's about delivering packets :sad:

It shows the top 5 offices and also the top 5 improved offices :shock: shades of 1984. I just wonder what volume our competitors deliver in proportion to us. Does clodding it under a hedge count as delivered first time - that has happened to me with a gift that cost over £100! I think RM need to get a real perspective on the issue.
greengiant
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1268
Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
Gender: Male

Re: COURIER

Post by greengiant »

dvbuk55 wrote:Just received my Courier Special - First time, every time, no it's about delivering packets :sad:

It shows the top 5 offices and also the top 5 improved offices :shock: shades of 1984. I just wonder what volume our competitors deliver in proportion to us. Does clodding it under a hedge count as delivered first time - that has happened to me with a gift that cost over £100! I think RM need to get a real perspective on the issue.
Got mine today as well! Do you think they are trying to tell us something about delivering first time?!? :roll:
malcolm3011
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 303
Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
Gender: Male

Re: COURIER

Post by malcolm3011 »

Jpro747 wrote:
eastie wrote:Don't get it anymore, I cancelled it
How do you cancel it?

I kill mine off everytime it comes to the office and they still send it to me :arrrghhh
I put a refused sticker on mine and sent it back, they then sent a letter asking if i don't want to receive the propaganda mag anymore, just tick, sign and return.