ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
COURIER
-
Himaggen
- Posts: 993
- Joined: 09 Oct 2007, 23:40
Re: COURIER
Especially when they appear to have forgotten who The Customer is by putting recipients first…robbertwhitton wrote:July Courier front page just sums things up doesn't it? Customer, customer, customer; we're putting our customers at the heart of everything we do. Good luck with that approach.![]()
-
Jamesethefirst
- Posts: 146
- Joined: 10 Dec 2013, 17:48
- Gender: Male
Re: COURIER
Who reads that pile of junk anyway,it's just propaganda. Mine was delivered late ,good job we weren't short of toilet paper!
-
eastie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2234
- Joined: 16 Jun 2011, 15:32
- Gender: Male
Re: COURIER
Don't get it anymore, I cancelled it
-
thehobbit
- Posts: 76
- Joined: 26 Jun 2014, 12:14
- Gender: Male
Re: COURIER
so how many times do they mention must "Deliver to a neighbour" this time , i gave up counting after 6 but there must be more , (i dont lead a very exciting life )

-
malcolm3011
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
- Gender: Male
Re: COURIER
Same here don't want to read that crap anymoreeastie wrote:Don't get it anymore, I cancelled it
-
Jpro747
- Posts: 1342
- Joined: 23 Dec 2012, 10:22
- Gender: Male
Re: COURIER
How do you cancel it?eastie wrote:Don't get it anymore, I cancelled it
I kill mine off everytime it comes to the office and they still send it to me
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: COURIER
I get two. One as an employee and the other as a pensioner. Stuff them in my shoes when they get wet.
-
Tuffers1875
- Posts: 146
- Joined: 14 Nov 2012, 15:27
- Gender: Male
Re: COURIER
I'm taking mine on holiday so my Mrs can take a picture of me reading it while I'm on a roller coaster. Like f**k will I!
What sad f**k actually takes a Courier on holiday and takes a photo of themselves reading it? Get a bloody grip ya sad gets.
What sad f**k actually takes a Courier on holiday and takes a photo of themselves reading it? Get a bloody grip ya sad gets.
-
dubdaz
- Posts: 264
- Joined: 06 Jun 2007, 15:55
- Gender: Male
- Location: london borough in kent
Re: COURIER
Ring HR the numbers on the back of the wageslip,don't bother ringing the courier they cant cancel itJpro747 wrote:How do you cancel it?eastie wrote:Don't get it anymore, I cancelled it
I kill mine off everytime it comes to the office and they still send it to me
Any married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in two people remembering the same thing.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: COURIER
Just received my Courier Special - First time, every time, no it's about delivering packets
It shows the top 5 offices and also the top 5 improved offices
shades of 1984. I just wonder what volume our competitors deliver in proportion to us. Does clodding it under a hedge count as delivered first time - that has happened to me with a gift that cost over £100! I think RM need to get a real perspective on the issue.
It shows the top 5 offices and also the top 5 improved offices
-
greengiant
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1268
- Joined: 24 Mar 2014, 19:40
- Gender: Male
Re: COURIER
Got mine today as well! Do you think they are trying to tell us something about delivering first time?!?dvbuk55 wrote:Just received my Courier Special - First time, every time, no it's about delivering packets![]()
It shows the top 5 offices and also the top 5 improved officesshades of 1984. I just wonder what volume our competitors deliver in proportion to us. Does clodding it under a hedge count as delivered first time - that has happened to me with a gift that cost over £100! I think RM need to get a real perspective on the issue.
-
malcolm3011
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 303
- Joined: 05 Aug 2010, 18:42
- Gender: Male
Re: COURIER
I put a refused sticker on mine and sent it back, they then sent a letter asking if i don't want to receive the propaganda mag anymore, just tick, sign and return.Jpro747 wrote:How do you cancel it?eastie wrote:Don't get it anymore, I cancelled it
I kill mine off everytime it comes to the office and they still send it to me