ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Money towards footwear.
-
Natasha, Midlands
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 09 Oct 2011, 15:46
- Gender: Female
Money towards footwear.
How do I go on about getting money off Royal Mail toward shoes because I cannot wear the shoes anymore? I have a signed note from the Dr but don't know the next step anybody please? is uniform help line or is there a link on here explaining.
-
Postie45
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: 21 Aug 2012, 23:05
- Gender: Male
Re: Money towards footwear.
have you tried asking your line manager ?
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Money towards footwear.
top tipPostie45 wrote:have you tried asking your line manager ?
-
coxie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1336
- Joined: 09 Oct 2009, 14:57
- Gender: Male
Re: Money towards footwear.
Speak to your manager, explain that you feel you qualify that Royal Mail should contribute up to £30 for suitable footwear. Also if they get funny request to speak to atos and have them confirm that Royal Mail footwear is unsuitable for you.
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Money towards footwear.
See gp
Get fit note stating current footwear unacceptable for your feet
Buy footwear
Before giving lino receipt and fit note make copies
Give to lino
Enjoy
You get £30 Max
What a difference though.
Get fit note stating current footwear unacceptable for your feet
Buy footwear
Before giving lino receipt and fit note make copies
Give to lino
Enjoy
You get £30 Max
What a difference though.
I won
-
Kings Norton
- Posts: 320
- Joined: 20 Nov 2012, 17:20
- Gender: Male
Re: Money towards footwear.
Lad in my office applied for it he got turned down even though he had a drs note apparently its only on shoes only not trainers and the shoes must fully comply with Royal Mail Health and Safety regulations so anyone who say's its on trainers its a no no.
-
spiderj
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 969
- Joined: 12 Apr 2013, 07:54
- Gender: Male
- Location: ctp
Re: Money towards footwear.
They just need to conform to safety standards full stop....is kitemark
But hiking/walking shoes/trainers....it's what they were made for...I go for vibram soles
Works for me.
But hiking/walking shoes/trainers....it's what they were made for...I go for vibram soles
Works for me.
I won